Thursday, May 16, 2013

Weekly notes

I was at the garden today, planting beets and other stuff.
Some things are apparent. First, I have to get the door better secured to the fence. I'll work out a better solution this weekend and fix it for good.
There's a white bucket at the well head right now. I'm going to bring over the wooden box with gallon jugs. Please be sure these stay full of water for priming the pump. the bucket was empty today. It's probably still empty because I forgot to fill it, but there should always be water around the pump to prime it.
We have few tools that have survived the rigors of summer. Michelle and I have loaned a transplanting shovel and a hoe. We're on the lookout for others and we'll keep you posted.
There are still a lot of plot available, so if you know of anyone interested, encourage them to join up.

Happy Gardening.

1 comment: